Kushner Studios is an award-winning architecture and interior design firm. Our current projects include high end residential and commercial projects, with a rapidly growing reputation as a “Go to” company for the design of breweries and restaurants.
We are looking for a motivated, detail-oriented individual with strong leadership skills who wants to be involved in all phases of a project, from design to administration to construction. Candidates for the position should enjoy working on a wide variety of projects with a tight-knit team of talented designers.
- Ability to work independently, while providing support and guidance to other team members.
- Develop projects from pre-design to construction documentation.
- Research the requirements of public bodies and prepare site analysis documents.
- Strong organizational skills, ability to manage multiple projects while prioritizing and managing the workflow. Perform product research, material selections, specifications and review of quotes and shop drawings.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with the ability to interact with clients, contractors and other design professionals.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment meeting firm deadlines.
- Must exercise good judgment and represent the firm with a high level of professionalism.
- Hold a bachelor’s or master’s degree in architecture,
- Minimum of 4 to 8 years of field experience in a New York based architectural firm, with a solid knowledge of construction administration.
- Must be able to lead the project, prepare and review proposals and respond to RFIs.
- A solid knowledge and understanding of New York building codes is a must.
- Knowledge of Vectorworks / Macs preferably, AutoCAD, Microsoft Office Suite.
- Authorized to work in the United States.
- Please send a resume and cover letter including salary expectations.
- Relevant portfolio and work samples that represent the design and technical capability of the candidate. Only qualified candidates as described above will be considered.
- Submissions to [email protected]
- File size should be limited to 5MB.
We offer competitive salary and benefits based on the candidate’s abilities and experience. We have a great corporate culture and an eclectic and friendly workspace.
View the history of your applications
Back to the task list …