505 days of construction to begin June 1 at 135th & Central Avenue in Crestwood (Crestwood, IL) – The Village of Crestwood held its regular meeting of the Board of Directors on Thursday, April 7, 2022. Among the topics discussed was the start of a construction project that has been underway for some time.
Long-awaited construction in the 135th and Central Avenue area in Crestwood is scheduled to begin June 1. As previously stated, there will be major construction work in the area, including the removal of ditches, the installation of sewage drains, the addition of a bike path and road safety improvements. school zone. Mayor Klein said construction will take 505 days and fines may come into play if the deadline is not met.
More construction information and urgent notices can be found here.
Other items on the agenda
(all requiring a unanimously approved vote)
- Minutes of the Committee of the Whole meeting of March 15, 2022
- Minutes of the municipal council of March 17, 2022
- Building & Food Committee
- Minutes of the regular meeting of the Plan Commission/Zoning Appeals Commission of March 14, 2022.
- Construction report for March 2022.
- Minutes of the regular meeting of the Plan Commission/Zoning Appeals Commission of March 28, 2022.
- Payroll Warrant, dated 3/18/22, Rt. 83 TlF Fund, Water Capital Improvement Fund, General Fund, General Fund NOW, IEPA Fund, Motor Fuel Tax Fund, Police Association Fund, Police Pension Fund, and Water & Sewer Fund, Check Disbursement Report for 3/25/22, General Fund, General Fund NOW, Motor Fuel Tax Fund, Police Pension Fund and Water & Sewer Fund, Check Disbursement Report for 3/31/22.
- Review of a Raffle & Chances License Application and Waiver of Bond Requirement for the American Veteran Motorcycle Riders Assoc.
- Fire department committee
- Crestwood Fire Department Monthly Reports for January, February and March 2022, as submitted by Department Chief Jon Newton.
- Licensing and Orders Committee
- Review of an agreement between the Village of Crestwood and Illinois Paramedic Services, Inc.
- Direct the Village Attorney to prepare an order at the request of Rebecca Eavou, EPN Fitness, for a special purpose permitting a personal training, gym and coaching development business at the premises of 4749 W. 137andCrestwood, Illinois 60418.
- Direct the Village Attorney to prepare an order at the request of Laurance H. Garetto (Beggar’s Pizza) for special use permitting drive-thru at the premises of 12701 South Central Ave., Crestwood, Illinois 60418.
- Review of an updated contract with Policy Analyst Patrick J. Jessee for the Crestwood Fire Department.
- Emergency Management Agency Committee
- The Crestwood Emergency Management Agency work breakdown for the month of March 2022, as submitted by Tim Stoffregen.
- Streets, Lights & Drainage Committee
- Bi-weekly Streets, Lighting and Drainage Report dated April 7, 2022.
- Bi-Weekly Water and Sewer Report dated April 7, 2022.
505 days of construction to begin June 1 at 135th & Central Avenue in Crestwood